Instead of making up arbitrary numbers about how awesome (or not) each show is, I have simplified the rating system based on a simple measure: How likely am I to watch a new episode of a show when it comes out? Here’s the ranking.
Updates whenever I feel like it. Check back later, collect them all!
I will not miss a single episode of one of these shows. I’ll be
polling the internet waiting for new episodes to come out…
- Yumekui Merry (Huh? What is this?)
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica
- Toaru Majutsu no Index II (Continued from Q4 2010)
These shows have shown themselves to be pretty good, so I’ll watch them if I notice a new episode’s come out and I have some time to spend on it.
- Hourou Musuko
- Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?
- Fractale (Promoted due to fractales and awesome retroness. Pity the Funimation stream is
such horrid quality no longer existant)
I like these shows, but not enough that I’ll force myself to keep up with them. There’s a chance I might not ever finish them, or that I’ll finish them after the season’s over.
These shows are barely amusing enough that if I’m bored I might go check to see how many episodes I missed.
- Dragon Crisis! (it has Kugimiya Rie)
These shows don’t interest me at all, and I’ll probably never watch them unless someone somehow convinces me to.
- Rio – Rainbow Gate!
- IS: Infinite Stratos
- Cardfight! Vanguard (It’s an advertisment, not a TV show.)
- Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne—!!
These series I either haven’t seen or haven’t heard enough about to place on my ranking list. Give them a couple episodes and some word-of-mouth, and they might show up somewhere. Or not.