Alright; a new season of Anime is soon to be upon us. Lets see what there will be.
Can’t Miss This
- Space ☆ Dandy – Imagine if Shinichiro Watanabe came back and made a new Anime about some interesting people in space, and it will be awesome. Only downside is that Yoko Kanno isn’t doing the music.
- Nisekoi – I haven’t missed a SHAFT show in a while. It wouldn’t do to start now.
- Sailor Moon (remake) – No idea what this is gonna be like. It has a lot to live up to.
I saw the originals, so I should watch these sequels too
- Saki Zenkoku-hen – The first two series were OK, but it’ll be neat to see what happens after Saki wins the tournament. Assuming that’s actually what the topic of the show will be.
Continued from Previous Seasons
- Nagi no Asukara
- *monogatari – (Sort of. I’ve been watching it on Crunchyroll, which is broadcasting it with a delay)
I might watch these if they show up on CrunchyRoll and I’m bored
- Sakura Trick
- Sekai Seifuku
- Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! (S2) – KyoAni, but I haven’t seen the original, and I dunno.
- Mahou Sensou
How did anybody even come up with the ideas for these?
- Nobunagun – Nobunaga reincarnated as a gun in a futuristic fighting anime. Yeah.
- Go! Go! 575 – I admit that I’m almost interested to see what kind of story they could come up with for a game where you make songs that follow Haiku meter?
- Robot Girls Z – Sure, girls dressed up to look like famous giant robots is kind of cute. But there’s no reason that they had to animate a show (even if it’s just shorts) for this.
- Buddy Fight – No season is complete without a generic fighting anime based off a trading card game.
As always, thanks to the folks who make the Anime Chart.